PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Messaggio di errore !?

nives70
10-12-2015, 23:37
....ho acceso la montatura CG5 e pulsantiera mi da questo errore-che cose!?
Cambiare cavo tre motori DEC & AR oppure cavo tra Pulsantiera & Montatura !?

http://s2.postimg.org/opoenlyvp/12336372_10208375022240218_1840653972_n.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/opoenlyvp/)

etruscastro
11-12-2015, 07:11
non credo sia un problema di cavetteria, ma molto più probabilmente devi aggiornare o resettare il Nexstar!

Huniseth
11-12-2015, 17:58
Ma è sempre la stessa oppure è l'ennesima Celestron che fa così? :confused:
Resettare

Angeloma
11-12-2015, 19:40
Dunque: Celestron con il computer che sballa, Sky Watcher con viti e impanature di gelatina e computers che ogni tanto danno i numeri...

Ora so cosa NON comprare... :biggrin:

Huniseth
11-12-2015, 23:31
Mal comune mezzo gaudio... si rompeva anche il Merz di Schiaparelli, e quando andava in tilt gli faceva vedere i canali su Marte... :whistling:http://www.astronomia.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.png

blackstrat
13-12-2015, 20:30
....ho acceso la montatura CG5 e pulsantiera mi da questo errore-che cose!?
Cambiare cavo tre motori DEC & AR oppure cavo tra Pulsantiera & Montatura !?

http://s2.postimg.org/opoenlyvp/12336372_10208375022240218_1840653972_n.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/opoenlyvp/)

Invalid PKG dovrebbe significare Invalid Package.

Se vai su Google e digiti Celestron Invalid PKG, scoprirai che non sei l'unico ad avere questo problema che rende il telescopio buono solo come costoso soprammobile, ma qualcuno è riuscito a risolverlo...

Within two days of getting this scope, it failed to "boot" (the mount is computerized, and it needs to successfully "boot up," just like any computer. If it cannot boot, it is useless). When the hand controller was turned on, it said, "reading packages" and then stopped with an error message, "BOOT LOADER Invalid Pkg: 0080." This renders the scope dead - it cannot be moved, even with manual arrow buttons.

Fixing the problem is a bit tricky. You need to flash the firmware in your hand controller (which has somehow become corrupted), but it's not as simple (or as well-documented) as it should be.

First, you need to buy a serial cable to connect your computer to the controller. It's 9-pin RS-232 (female) on one end and a modular connector on the other end (it looks like a telephone plug). The Celestron model number for this cable is 93920, and you can buy it on Amazon.

If you have a reasonably modern computer then you probably don't have a serial port. If you have a 9-pin MALE D-connector then you have a serial port (though it may be disabled in your system BIOS settings). Otherwise you need to buy serial capability - I recommend a USB to Serial converter (also available on Amazon from many suppliers).

Connect the computer to the controller. Make sure you are plugging the serial cable into the base of the handheld controller, and not into the body of the motorized mount. Both the controller and the mount have modular serial connections (and both can be flashed), but you are flashing the handheld controller, not the mount.

You need to download and install the Celestron Firmware Manager (CFM) from Celestron's website (it's in Support/Downloads/Software, near the bottom of the list). It's a Java application, so it should work on any computer platform. But it will be downloaded as a zipfile - you must extract the contents and then run CFM.jar (on Windows, just double-click it). You can't run it within the zipfile - it must be extracted. Make sure your scope is connected first.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: There are two types of Celestron motorized controllers. There's the Alt/Az (which is used by this SLT mount, as well as LCM, SE 4/5/6/8, and CPC) and the Equatorial mount (used by CGE, Advanced, and CGE*). In the CFM menu (along the top of the CFM window), select "Hand Control" and make sure the proper type of control is selected for your model of scope (this CST scope is Alt/Az). THIS IS THE REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT PART - Under the mount type selection you will see three radio buttons. The first one is selected by default, and it tells CFM to automatically detect the mount type. This is NOT GOOD. CFM thought I had an Equatorial mount. Even if I select Alt/Az, my selection will be overridden by the "Auto Detect" option. Select the Second option, which says "Always do what I selected this time" and CFM will then respect your selection.

Now flash the controller in the CFM, and you should be good to go.

nives70
13-12-2015, 20:58
Ho scritto una Meil a Celestron, mi hanno risposto giorno seguente per scaricare ultimi download
....the new NexStar+ hand controls need to be programmed with a new software application.....
Adesso funziona tutto ;)

hu.go
13-12-2015, 22:50
Ottimo!

etruscastro
14-12-2015, 07:42
hai visto... bastava aggiornare! ;)

Valerio Ricciardi
14-12-2015, 12:24
Infatti ogni tanto bisogna innovare. Io penso che dal prossimo mese proverò la frangetta. :awesome:

blackstrat
14-12-2015, 15:01
Io penso che dal prossimo mese proverò la frangetta. :awesome:

Dovresti prima farti un giro in Canada da Hasson e Wong, oppure dal dott. Feriduni in Belgio :D

Nives, siccome ho pure io una pulsantiera Nexstar, quel messaggio di errore ti è spuntato di punto in bianco, senza toccare nulla, o avevi armeggiato col PC? Magari un aggiornamento del database degli oggetti, o dell'intero software...

Angeloma
14-12-2015, 16:26
Non ti piace più, la scriminatura centrale, pettinatura detta anche "mohicana inversa"?
Porto la stessa pettinatura da anni ed è in voga da millenni... :biggrin:

etruscastro
14-12-2015, 16:32
a me piace.... infatti è l'unica che posso permettermi!! :biggrin::biggrin: