PDA

Visualizza Versione Completa : Pipp join mode

fedele
14-11-2022, 09:20
PIPP JOIN MODE
Trucchetto interessate con PIPP
"Here's a tip for evaluating and optimizing your capture files when they don't line up with seeing:
1. here are two 120 second captures opened in AS!3. From the quality graph we can see the seeing was best the second half of the first capture, and the first half of the second capture.
2. open both in PIPP and choose Join mode and output as a single video file (avi or ser)
3. open the joined video in AS!3 and analyze, we can see the best seeing right in the middle, as expected
4. , hold down shift key and click-drag from the start of the best seeing to the end and then lift up your mouse. this will set the processing frame limits of your video to this section.
5. click Analyze and proceed, but know that you have the best seeing from both captures, so you can probably increase your frame percentage to stack. in this case I chose 75%
5. remember to reset the limit in AS!3 for future captures by clicking the limit and choosing disable" Brian Finn Valente

Huniseth
14-11-2022, 09:30
Sto pasticciando anch'io con il Pipp...
Considerazione: i programmi vari non modificano i frame, ergo, se da un filmato faccio lo stacking del 30% dei frame, riferiti sempre ad un frame di riferimento da scegliere a mano, cosa cambia rispetto a quello che fa Pipp?
PS - con avidub unisco quanti video voglio e li elaboro come file unico - per ora esperimenti poco produttivi, riprovo.

fedele
14-11-2022, 09:40
Sperimentiamo. Sperimentando si impara.

etruscastro
14-11-2022, 11:34
sposto in -software generale-

cesarelia
15-11-2022, 21:50
La funzione join è del tutto equivalente ad un avidub, ma Pipp offre contestualmente anche le altre sue opzioni.