Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6
    Pianeta L'avatar di piero65
    Taggato in
    0 Post(s)

Problemi connessione PHD QHY5II mono

Non riesco a far partire la camera in questione con PHD, mentre co il suo SW funziona. Ho anche installato la piattaforma Ascom SP1, ma quando clicco sul pulsante per farla partire il mouse mi fa la clessidra.
    Come posso risolvere? Me lo fa sia su XP che su W7

Sole L'avatar di nives70
    Taggato in
    51 Post(s)

Re: Problemi connessione PHD QHY5II mono

Ciao!
    Ho fatto una traduzione se ti puo essere utile?

I use this AlCCD5 Kamerić already some time on notebooks with WinXP and Win7 and may occur :
    1 ) simple case - if everything is okay with it , you do not need anything else other than ( latest ) driver to take off with QHY page :
    http://qhyccd.com/file/repository/Dr...4V13-08-13.zip
    http://qhyccd.com/file/repository/AS..._action=manage
    - The camera can not be connected to the USB
    - I assume that you have installed ( latest ) Ascom platform , if you do not have , install it
    - 've Installed " ordinary " drivers
    - 've Installed Ascom drivers
    - Restart the PC ( although not necessarily )
    - Really put the camera and follow the instructions - so always das able to choose a driver ( possibly show the location of the drivers - this is happening to me with the latest version )
    - Following the completion of " next / next" installation thing works : for example, the PHD you pick Ascom and then QHY5 ... and voila ...
    2 ) More severe cases - can occur at any time ( ! )
    - I was all worked at first duugoo time and then I recently just installed PHD2 and nothing was done , the PC did not recognize the camera , nothing , nada, nichts , nothing ... grrr ... followed by a hair-pulling , ugly words about ( in fact excellent ) PHD2 , QHY coupling of fellows ... all the luck that this happened to me at home ... and no, not guilty PHD2 , but to the circus ( allegedly ) may occur due to a temporary drop in voltage on the USB - in ... ( ! )
    So if you do not recognize the camera , but there was only an "Unknown USB Device " , you probably wiped EEPROM which keeps HW ID : namely the camera / driver works so that every time load firmware from the driver , and it might must recognize about where hw is done ...
    Everything described here : http://qhyccd.com/ccdbbs/index.php?topic=2702.0 ( The problem may be that you have to have Win XP rather than later)
    But from experience ( and Win XP ) procedures described in the document (located in VIDPID.rar ) is confusing ( I am so not handy notebook on which I worked - to make screenshots , so I'll try to describe ) :
    - Point ( 10 ) " and the HEX to the VID / PID ( QHY5 HEX string is " C0 18 16 01 09 00 00 00 " ) " actually means that you delete the existing HEX and replace it with the specified string
    - The number " 8 " is mentioned in step ( 11 ) when entering HEX and I entered the field to the left of the hex field - you do not need it ( or you can not ) write
    - And that's it ... now you can install all as the " 1 " ...
    Simple, but at least to me , as rabid middle of the night , it was not intuitive - but I did by popular " Morning is smarter than the night " : 278 :
    - The rest is " by the book " and since then my camera again works ok ... and looking forward to cooperating with PHD2 ...

Oh, and depending on the version of HW that you have , there are easier or less easy way to prevent further problems ( described in the pdf file on the above mentioned link ) : My HW v1 , so I did not catch and tear soldering pins ... I prefer again like this , " soft " method ... that 's my hw v2 , just like nalemio jumper there on those islands ... which is ultimately Chinaman should have been made at the factory - not to pick him out for a cent or two per camera ... : lol :

EDIT : this WDM / native drivers have not used at all ...
    - As well as most USB devices , if you change the USB port that pristekas camera , you'll have to repeat the " next / next" part of the procedure " installation " camera ( but then, already has drivers in Win , Do not repeat the driver installation )
    Ultima modifica di nives70; 25-04-2014 alle 15:42
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/126536798@N07/
    Gemini G53F/Newton Truss 254 F3.8/EDT 80-480/Atik 414 EX/Moravian G2-4000

Taggato in
    0 Post(s)

Mancavano i drivers ascom. .........

Inviato dal mio LG-P760 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sole L'avatar di nives70
    Taggato in
    51 Post(s)

Alora tutto OK !
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/126536798@N07/
    Gemini G53F/Newton Truss 254 F3.8/EDT 80-480/Atik 414 EX/Moravian G2-4000

Taggato in
    0 Post(s)

So tutto ok. Grazie lo stesso

Taggato in
    0 Post(s)

Il fatto è che la vecchia mz5m li aveva nel pacchetto di installazione, mente per questa ho dovuto scaricarli uno alla volta e mi erano sfuggiti gli ascom. Solo che il meteo. ......,